Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pictures are worth 1,000 words...

Coconuts in Goa with Georg!

                       My best friend and I on the beaches of Goa.



                                                      We had an accident.....but everyone is good!
                                                                     house boats!
Elephant ride in Kerala!!!!!!



                                                             Welcome to the Jungle!

Messing around in a tea farm!

We helped the fisherman in Munnar


I SAW A LION!!!!!!!

Photo bombed by a camel.

Dancing with a tribe of native africans who were brought by the British and are now Gujaratis.

So much fun!

My new mom and dad ^^

DIWALI and fireorks!

Diwali Fireworks

Nicest cow I've ever met =D In India cows behave like our dogs. I wanted to take him home! 

Rajastani food

Traditional dance attire for our district confrence presentation.

My Indian Christmas!

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment